Film photography prints for sale
I'm pleased to announce that I'm selling archival-quality prints of the following photographs. This limited run of prints represent a summary of my body of work that I've been producing since 2018. I've selected four colour and four black and white photographs that show my hometown, Hong Kong, how I see it.
I'm offering either matte or glossy prints in a range of sizes (actual dimensions may vary due to the aspect ratio of the camera used). Pricing is as follows:
A5 (small): 25 USD
A4 (medium): 45 USD
A3 (large): 80 USD
Free shipping within Hong Kong. Worldwide shipping is also available at an additional cost.
1. 'Neon at blue hour' – Kowloon City, 2021. Shot on Cinestill 800T motion picture film [35mm]
2. 'Goodnight To Kwa Wan' – Tenements above Hung Fook Street, To Kwa Wan, 2021. Shot on Kodak Portra 400 [medium format]
3. 'The Artisan' – Mahjong shop (公友祥麻雀) , Prince Edward, 2021. Shot on Kodak 250D motion picture film [35mm]
4. 'Fed up' – Prince Edward, 2020. Shot on Cinestill 800T motion picture film [medium format]
5. 'Hope' – Harcourt Road, Admiralty, 2019. Shot on Kodak T-Max 400 [35mm]
6. 'The Last Stand' – Yue Man Square, Kwun Tong, 2020 – Shot on Fomapan Retropan 320 [35mm]
7. 'Frame within a frame' – Johnston Road, Wanchai, 2020. Ilford HP5 Plus 400 [35mm]
8. 'Bathed in sunlight' – Peng Chau, 2021. Fomapan R reversal slide film [35mm]